St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship Passports Residency Program
St. Kitts & Nevis
Capital City: Basseterre
St. Kitts & Nevis is also well known in the citizenship industry. It has the longest standing and one of the most trusted Citizenship by Investment Program [CBI] in the Caribbean.
The St. Kitts Citizenship Program started in 1984 and is the first country in the world that started to offer citizenship by investment program immediately followed by Dominica in 1993. This was initially an effort to encourage migration into a country that had a serious migration problem out of the country at the time of inception of the program.
Located in the Northern part of the Caribbean Chain, or better said in the Leeward Islands with a combined area of approximately 261Sq Km, with Capital Basseterre located on the bigger of the two, St. Kitts; its program is a very popular one, offering citizenship through its donation route at USD 150,000 or through an investment of US$ 400,000in real estate which must be held for a minimum five years period before sale. It has been credited as one of the best Citizenship by Investment brand within the Caribbean Citizenship Industry.
The enabling provision for the CBI programme is the St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Regulations Statutory Rules and Orders no. 52 of 2011, made on September 6th, 2011 under section 15 of the Citizenship Act.
Applicants can obtain citizenship through four investment routes:
- A Onetime Contribution to the SGF, Sustainable Growth Fund
- The Purchase of a Private Home
- An investment in Real Estate in St. Kitts & Nevis
- An investment in an approved infrastructural project or other approved development project.
Benefits of St. Kitts
- Visa – free travel to all EU Schengen countries including Switzerland, UK, Ireland
- No Residency Requirement or visit required
- Tax-free – No Income or Wealth Tax
- Lifetime Citizenship
- Easy Second Passport and Citizenship for your family members
- Privacy in a Small Peaceful Country
- Choice of Real Estate Investment
- Valid ten Year Passport. Easily renewable thereafter.
St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship
The contribution requirement under the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF) are:-
- Main Applicant: USD 150,000
- Family of Four: USD 195,000 [Main Applicant + Spouse +Two (2) children]
- Additional Family Member : USD 25,000
Contribution Requirement under Real Estate Investment:-
- USD 200,000 held for seven years before resale
- USD 400,000 held for five years before resale plus payment of various registration and other fees
- Additional Fees apply for any accompanying family member
- Real Estate Investment of USD400,000 may also attract two applicants of USD200,000each plus Government Fees, but this can only be resold after seven years
You want to explore the possibility of attaining St. Kitts Citizenship and Passport then contact us.
We at WhinChester Corporate & Immigration Services PowerHouse will handle everything. Let us know your current immigration requirement and what you are hoping to achieve. You will get an instant acknowledgment. The fields marked with an * are mandatory.
Other Citizenship Program
Grenada Citizenship Program
Grenada citizenship is popular among investors due to the visa free access to China and their E-2 investor visa treaty with the USA.
Dominica Citizenship Program
Dominica is well known as one of the most reputed and affordable programs in the eastern Caribbean region.
Saint Lucia Citizenship Program
Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship Program
Antigua and Barbuda is known for the ease of access due to their international airport that serves as a terminal hub
Turkey Citizenship Program
Established in 2017, the Turkey Citizenship by Investment provides one of the fastest ways to secure a second passport.
Cyprus Citizenship Program
Cyprus offers the most assured path to Citizenship in Europe, popular among high net worth investors