Gerenda National resort
Gerenda National Resort
Make Investment only after Approval
- Fast-track citizenship
Levera, site of the Grenada National Resort Project
- About Grenada
- Grenada CBI Act
- Grenada National Resort
- E-2 Visa Application
- E-2 Trucking & Freight
St. George’s, Capital of Grenada
Grenadathe Island of Spice
One of the most magnificent islands in the Windward Islands of the Caribbean, Grenada is renowned for its spice production. Over 2,600 hectares of nutmeg are planted in Grenada, accounting for one-third of the world’s total production. Nutmeg even finds its way to the national badge and flag of Grenada.
Grenada attaches great importance to the protection of natural resources and has established various nature reserves and national parks. The country is pollution-free with excellent air quality. It attracted 500,000 international tourists annually.
Grenada, an offshore financing center, is a member of the Commonwealth and also has a commerce, trade and navigation treaty with the United States. In 2013, Grenada restarted its citizenship by investment program, and soon made amendment on May 24, 2019.
- Population: Approx. 112,000
- Area: 348.5 km2
- Official Language: English
- Specialty: Nutmeg and Cocoa
- Tropical Marine Climate
- Average Yearly
- Temperature: 26℃
- Average Annual
- Rainfall: 1520 mm
- To New York – 5 hours
- To Miami – 4 hours
- To Atlanta – 4.5 hours
- To Toronto – 5.5 hours
- To London – 9.5 hours
- To Frankfurt – 10 hours
Seaside shopping mall in St. George’s
- GRENADA CITIZENSHIP
- BY INVESTMENT LAW
In August 2013, Grenada passed Act No.15, allowing investors to acquire Grenada citizenship by investing in fixed asset projects approved by the Grenada Government and to apply for citizenship together with their family members. In May 2019, Grenada passed an amendment to the above-mentioned Act to allow multiple investors to invest in one project approved by the government, and only an investment of 220,000 US dollars, along with a government fee of 50,000 USD, is required to obtain Grenada citizenship for the investor and affiliated applicants.
Grenadian citizenship acquired through investment is protected by the Act and enjoys full rights as natives of Grenada.
Act No.15 of 2013
- Real estate option
- starting from 350,000 USD
Statutory Rules and Orders NO. 13 OF 2019
- Multiple investors to one approved project
starting from 220,000 USD
Advantages of Grenadian Citizenship
Easy and fast
No language or residence requirements. 4 to 6 months approval after subbmitting application
- Gateway to the US
- Qualified for US E-2 visa application
- Visa-free to 144 countries and regions, including UK, Schengen states, Russia, Singapore and China
- Offshore financial center, with no personal income tax, capital gains tax, net assets tax, inheritance tax, gift tax and no global tax
- Multi-generation coverage
4 generations (including spouse, children, parents, grandparents, siblings, etc) can obtain citizenship with one application.
- Commonwealth education With E-2 Visa
- Free tuition for children to attend K12 public schools and in-state tuition for university students.
Requirements and procedure
- Minimum 18 years old
- No criminal record
- Healthy, no serious illness or infectious diseases
- Two options: Investment or NTF contribution
- Children under 30
- Parents and grandparents of main applicant or spouse
- Unmarried siblings with no children of main applicant
- Prepare and review application documentations
- Deliver application documentations to local agent and pay initial fees* to CBI unit Obtain principle approval after Bank and CBI due diligence
- Transfer investment and government fees
- Issue Citizenship Certificate and Passport after submitting confirmation of investment Become a Grenadian Citizen
*Initial fees refer to application, processing, due diligence and attorney’s fee
- Targeted clients
Well Planned Parents
Families who need a second passport to help their children attend international schools, well-known universities or study abroad, and parents who want to accompany their children studying in the US.
High net worth families, the second generation of entrepreneurs and beneficiaries of family office. Freedom of travel and living aboard.
Long-Term Residents In The US
Apply for U.S. E2 visa with a Grenada Citizenship, which allows the applicants to have legal stay in the U.S.
High Net Worth Investors
High net worth individuals preparing for overseas investment and wealth management, tax planning and global asset allocation
Entrepreneurs & Company Executives
High-level business professionals who need the second passport to get their companies public listed in stock exchange market overseas
Second Passport Seekers
Elites who are focused on their career and family life in their home countries but seek a second passport for free travel and vacations
GRENADA VISA FREE/VISA UPON ARRIVAL COUNTRIES
- Visa free
- Visa upon arrival
- Online Visa Application
- Visa Required
According to the latest Henley Passport Index released on April 5, 2022, Grenada passport was ranked 33rd in the world with visa free and vise upon arrivals in 144 countries and regions
Republic of Korea
Bosnia and Herzegovina
The Faroe Islands
The Holy See
- solomon island*
- Antigua and
- St. Eustatius and Saba
- The British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Dominican Republic
- French West Indies
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Martin
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- Cape Verde Islands*
- Sierra Leone*
- Saint Helena*
- Middle East
Grenada National Resort
HSG is a multinational integrated company, combining investment, development and commodity businesses. It is the developer and authorized distributor of the Grenada National Resort. With a global vision, an open attitude, and rapid integration into the world top tourism resort market, HSG provides high-quality and diversified one-stop services such as tourism, conferences and exhibitions, investments and citizenship by investment program for global elites.
Grenada National Resort is the largest foreign investment project on the island. It aims to enhance Grenada’s tourism image and promote its economy. In August 2019, the Grenada National Resort has been granted as an approved CBI project by the Government. Investors are eligible to obtain Grenada Citizenship by investing the project. Safeguarded by the CBI Act, investors and their family members can obtain Grenada passports within 4 to 6 months.
Grenada National Resort
Grenada National Resort is a world-class resort development. The project is located in Levera, the northern part of the island, covering an area of nearly 412 acres. The resort is designed with luxury hotels, casino, 18-hole golf course, amusement park and yacht marina. It is close to the Levera National Park and the beautiful Levera Beach. The hotel has 500 ocean view suites, including presidential, executive and business suites, and is equipped with a 24-hour gym, outdoor swimming pool and multi-functional commercial units for restaurants and other facilities. The hotel and entertainment area will be equipped with a large parking lot, together with two helipads and yacht marina.
- Robert Trent Jones II
- Golf Course Architects
From the Americas and Europe to Asia to the Caribbean and Mexico, wherever grass grows in the world, Robert Trent Jones’ name is unrivalled among golf course architects worldwide. Robert Jones II designed the world’s top 18-hole American hill course for Grenada National Resort, which perfectly conforms to the USGA’s construction regulations. It will come with luxury villas, and will be a multi-functional golf course integrating sports and leisure, tourism and business conferences.
- LETTER OF APPROVAL BY CBI UNIT
PRIORITY TOURISM & REAL ESTATE Project of Grenada
On May 18, 2019, HSG and the Grenadian Government formally signed the cooperation agreement on the Grenada National Resort at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel in Singapore, which marked the official launch of the integrated resort project in the South Caribbean.
Deputy Prime Minister Gregory Bowen
On August 18, 2019, His Excellency Gregory Bowen, Deputy Prime Minister of Grenada, emphasized at the Grenada National Resort Promotion Conference: “The Grenada National Resort is not only a priority project approved and supported by the Government. It is also an important part of the government’s plan to build a blue ocean economy, and it is the most ideal investment choice for investors. Grenada warmly welcomes investors to invest in the National Resort Project.”
Letter of Principle Approval
Quick access to the United States E2 visa
- E2 visa is a long-term non-immigrant visa. It is an investor visa for citizens of countries that have signed Treaty of Commerce and Navigation with the United States.
- Through a reasonable capital investment, an investor can set up or acquire an American business entity, which creates minimum 2 to 3 jobs with reasonable annual profits. Then the investor and his/her family members can move to the U.S. for long-term residence with E2 visas, the spouses have work permits, and free tuition for the children to attend public K12 schools, and in-state tuition for university students.
For Grenada Passport Holders, the validity of E2 visa is 5 years. As long as the investors’ business entitres make reasonable profits, their E2 visas can be renewed indefinitely.
Requirements for E2 visa
Requirements for the main applicant
- Owns Citizenship of an E2 Treaty Country
- Invests and operates a small business entity in the U.S.
Requirements for investing or anquire an U.S. firm
- The main applicant must hold 51% or more equity of the E2 firm and manage its operation
- The firm must create minimum 2 or 3 jobs
The firm must have a reasonable initial capital investment, also have resonable profits for E2 visa renewal
Advantages of E2 VISA
- 2 or 3 months approval
- No visa backlog
- No quota limit
- No residency requirements
- Indefinitely renewal
- Options of 150K-300K capital investment
- Reasonable profits ensure E2 visa’s renewal
- No requirements for languages
- Education & work experiences
- Creates 2 to 3 jobs
- includes the main applicant
The spouses have work permits, and free tuition for the children to attend public K12 schools, and in-state tuition for university students.
No global Taxation
The E2 visa holders are not eligible for U.S. global taxation
Freedom & Convenience
- The E2 application is accepted by the U.S. Consulates
- No residence requirements
- Multiple entry to the U.S
Preferred Trucking & FREIGHT Project
- Adee Express has rich experience in cross state grand transportation and provides one-stop management includes trucking & freight, distribution, supply chain services for E2 investors. The goal of Adee is to ensure that E2 enterprises have stable and reasonable profits.
To apply for E2 visa, acquiring an existing trucking & freight firm is easy, and the procedures are relatively simple.
Rapid Processing Time
- The existing trucking & freight firm has been stably operated. With completed documentations provided by the investors, professional American attorneys can finish the documentations of the acquisition with in 2 or 3 weeks.
Risk-Free Fund Transfer
- The investor shall remit the capital investment into the attorney’s supervision account before submitting the E2 visa application, the capital investment will be transferred under the supervision of the attorney after E2 visas are approved. If E2 visas are rejected, the capital investment will be returned to the investor in full after substracting the attorney’s fee.
Steady Growth & Sustainability
Reasonable profits ensure E2 visa renewal. Grand transportation is one of the major logistic industry in the U.S., with strong sustainability, and fast growing e-commerce, the trucking & freight services and storage market has dramatically increased.